Bank transfer is a type of bank payment transaction, when one bank issues a payment order to another bank to transfer a particular sum of money between two bank accounts specified in this order. The time of bank transfer is up to 5 business days. You can deposit your trading account via Bank Transfer using a special form in your Live Account.
Please note that on the part of RoboForex Ltd Company, the withdrawal request will be executed within 2 business day.
1. Login to your RoboForex Live Account. Choose "Deposit Funds" from the main menu".
2. Choose "Bank Transfer" from the list of the payment systems. Specify the amount to be deposited and the currency of your transaction. In case the currency of the transaction differs from that of your trading account, we recommend you to study the Company’s internal currency rates beforehand. If you’d like to receive a Deposit Bonus, read the terms of the bonus program and then tick "I agree with the terms of the bonus program" box. Specify the account you want to deposit and click on "Deposit Funds".
3. Check your payment details once again and generate an invoice in PDF format by clicking on "Get Invoice". Save the invoice in PDF file on your computer.
4. After depositing your trading account, go to "Deposit Notification" page of "Deposit/Withdrawal" section.
5. Choose "Bank Transfer" from the list of the payment systems.
6. Fill in the required fields. Pay attention! If the currency of your transaction is Russian Ruble (RUR), there’s no need to fill in "Sending Bank’s SWIFT" field.
7. After sending a notification, you’ll have to wait for some time until it is approved.
8. In your RoboForex Live Account you can see the details of your transaction.
1.Login to your RoboForex Live Account. Choose "Withdrawal" from the main menu.
2. Choose "Bank Transfer" from the list of the payment systems.
3. Fill in the required fields. Information to be entered in "SWIFT" field can be found in your bank’s payment details.
Pay attention! If the currency of your transaction is Russian Ruble (RUR), there’s no need to fill in 'SWIFT' field.
4. You will receive an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the code to confirm your application for withdrawal.
5. In "Withdrawal" section, enter the confirmation code (see step 4) and specify the reason of funds withdrawal.
6.In your RoboForex Live Account the status of your request will be displayed as "Processing".
7. After your request is successfully processed, you will receive an email message email@example.com
8. In your RoboForex Live Account the status of your request will be changed to "Executed".