Dear Clients and Partners!
Due to addition of one more liquidity provider for the MT4-ECN accounts, RoboForex is changing some of the trading conditions for this type of accounts. The changes are effective as of June 4, 2012. The most important improvements are the following:
1. We’ve extended the list of the trading instruments by adding several more currency pairs to it:
2. We’ve decreased spread for all currency pairs, including the most popular ones - EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY.
3. We’ve eliminated technical slippage due to the new version of MT4-Bridge.
4. We’ve improved quality and speed of order processing.
However, along with the improvements RoboForex is going to apply the following restrictions:
1. Maximum level is decreased to 1:200.
2. Minimum deposit for the MT4-ECN accounts is $1,000.
All other conditions will remain the same, including:
1. No "Freeze Level".
2. High liquidity.
3. No Min Trade Point (MTP) for partner commission.
Need any help? Click on the icon in the lower right corner of the page and get an answer to any your questions