In case Members Area is registered to a natural person and the account attached to this Live Account were earlier deposited by the natural person, this account can not acquire "Corporate account" status. Please, register new Members Area to a legal entity and send a request from it.
In the case when the direct/immediate and principal shareholder is another legal person the Company need to verify the ownership structure and the identity of the natural persons who are the beneficial owners and/or control the other legal person on basis of above stated documents.
All documents, together with originals, must include translation into English signed and stamped by notary.
The maximum accessible file size is up to 10 MB; extensions – bmp, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf, png.
If the total size of files is more than 10 MB, please send the files in several separate letters.
List of the documents required from legal entity:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Certificate of Registered Address.
- Certificate of Directors and Secretary.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Resolution of Board of Directors for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it.
- Certificate of Shareholders.
- Recent Certificate of Good Standing – issued by Registrar.
- Copy of Trust Deed/Agreement (where applicable).
- Scan copy of the auditor report for the last financial year or equivalent documents confirming source of funds.
- Documents for all following individuals:
- Ultimate beneficiaries.
Registration procedure of the corporate account:
- Register Members Area (during the registration, use the personal information of the person, who controls the account).
- Send copies of all necessary documents to [email protected] and specify the purpose of the account: for trading, operating as a partner, or both.