Push-notifications are short text messages, which may be sent to a mobile device from the base version of the client terminal. Use of this feature helps you to perform trading operations and monitor the market situation more efficiently.
Now you can receive different trading signals (the ones you set, indicator or expert advisor signals) not only when you’re near your PC, but at any convenient place.
1. To enable push notifications, you must have a trading terminal on your PC and a mobile application for Android or iOS on your phone.
2. Launch the mobile application and go to "Settings" section. There you must find MetaQuotes ID of the terminal.
3. Launch your trading terminal on the PC and choose "Options" from "Tools" tab.
4. In the appeared window, choose "Notificationsh" tab. Then tick "Enable Push Notifications" box and specify your ID in "MetaQuotes ID" field.
5. To send test message, push "Test". If all parameters are set correctly, you’ll receive test message to your mobile terminal.