Try RoboForex MobileTrader, a portable terminal, which allows you to work with all types of MetaTrader4 accounts from any Android-based mobile device. Download...
Android Trader is a fully-featured trading terminal, which allows you to trade using any mobile device running on Android OS.
Android Trader allows you to work on Forex and other financial markets and is fully compatible with MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 terminals for PC.
||Android Trader is one of the most popular mobile platforms used by millions of people all around the world. Android Trader for MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 accounts enables traders to follow the market and benefit from their Android-based smartphones and other mobile devices running on Android OS.
Android Trader has the following features:
- Real-time quotes of all financial instruments
- Opening and closing any type of instant and market orders: Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Stop Loss, Take Profit
- Real-time interactive charts with zoom and scroll, 9 time frames (MT4) and 7 time frames (MT5), 3 chart types (bars, line charts, Japanese candlesticks)
- Trading directly from a chart, trade levels and volumes are on the chart
- 30 technical indicators
- Monitoring of open positions, account balance and complete trading history
- Offline Mode giving access to quotes, charts, current trading positions and trading history without an Internet connection
- Minimum traffic
- Opening demo account in less than a minute
- Opportunity to receive Push notifications
You can download and install Android Trader for MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 accounts on your mobile device and learn more about its functions and features.
Please, note that Android Trader runs on Android OS 4.0 or higher.
Installing Android Trader for MetaTrader4 accounts
||To install Android Trader for MetaTrader4 accounts, go to the corresponding "Google Play" page, download the application and install it.
Installing Android Trader for MetaTrader5 accounts
||To install Android Trader for MetaTrader5 accounts, go to the corresponding "Google Play" page, download the application and install it.
Android Trader launch:
To start using your mobile trading platform, you need to:
- Launch MetaTrader 4/5 application on your Android-based mobile device.
- Choose "Login with existing account".
- Enter one of the six trading servers: RoboForex-ECN, RoboForex-Pro, RoboForex-ProCent, RoboForex-Fix, RoboForex-FixCent, RoboForex-Demo.
- Enter account number and password.
If you don’t have RoboForex account yet and you’d like to open demo account, please:
- Choose "Open demo account".
- Enter server name: "Roboforex-Demo".
- Enter your personal information and account details.
Interface of Android Trader