Affiliate program is a kind of cooperation between the RoboForex Company and our partners. The program allows us to get new clients, and our partners to receive an additional profit by attracting them.
RoboForex affiliate programs are of two types, "Agent" and "Webmaster".
"Agent" is the first step of our affiliate programs, which is available for everyone.
"Webmaster" affiliate program is available only for those partners, who have Internet websites dedicated to financial markets.
All you need to do to become an Agent is to open an affiliate account. This can be done in two different ways.
THE FIRST ONE: if you have already registered RoboForex Live Account, you have to login and follow the instructions.
1. In "Partner" section, choose "Open affiliate account". Read the Partner agreement very carefully. In case you agree to the conditions, click on "Confirm".
2. After the registration, you’ll be granted "Agent" status and provided with:
THE SECOND ONE: if you haven’t registered RoboForex Live Account yet, go to https://my.roboforex.com/en/register-partner/ and follow the instruction.
1. Fil in all required fields of the registration form very carefully and click on "Receive the code via SMS and E-mail".
2. A message with the confirmation code will be sent to the address you’ve specified.
3. Enter the code you’ve received on the page to confirm registration.
4. After registering Live Account, you have to fill in the registration form of affiliate account. Read the Partner agreement very carefully. In case you agree to the conditions, click on "Confirm".
5. After the registration, you’ll be granted "Agent" status and provided with:
The first step in becoming a Webmaster is to register as an Agent.
To receive "Webmaster" affiliate status you need to:
"Verified" status of your website means that you can place direct links (without an affiliate code, for example, roboforex.ru) on it. These direct links have the same effect as the referral ones, i.e. the clients, who were redirected to the Company’s website and opened trading accounts, are considered to be attracted by you.
Instructions how to verify your affiliate web resource
1. Go to "Your Websites" page of your Live Account.
2. On this page, you can find your unique affiliate link, which is to be placed into HTML-code of one of the pages of your website. Place the link or the banner on one of the pages of your website, specify the URL in the corresponding field, and then click on "Add".
3. Your website will appear in the table with added URLs, its status will be displayed as "New".
4. After a successful moderation, which can take up to 2 working days, the status of your web resource will be changed to "Verified" and you will be granted "Start" level of "Webmaster" affiliate program.
5. Please, note: according to the article 3.9 of the Partner Agreement, referral link of banner must be on your verified web resource permanently. If while checking the website you added, the system finds out that it doesn't contain any links or banners, you will be notified that you have 72 hours to place them back on the website. Otherwise, the website will lose its "Verified" status and the level of your affiliate program will be automatically demoted to "Agent".
"Webmaster" affiliate program includes three levels, "Start", "Expert", and "VIP". They differ in affiliate commission rate and depend on your affiliate statistics, i.e. the number of the clients you attracted and their trading volume.
The first level is "Start". You are provided with it automatically after verification of your website. According to the conditions of the "Start" level, the prerequisite for receiving affiliate commission is having at least 3 active clients in your affiliate group.
Please note: your affiliate statistics will be checked right after you receive the "Start" status. If you have less than 3 active clients, you will be given a period of 30 days to improve your affiliate statistics, after which your status may be downgraded to "Agent".
In order to promote the level of your affiliate program to "Expert", your numbers must be the following:
"Active Client" is a client, who is included in the Partner’s partner group and has made at least one transaction, which complies with the requirements of affiliate commission payments over the last 30 days.
To view information about your affiliate statistics, go to Improving the affiliate program section of your Live Account.
After your affiliate statistics meets the above-mentioned requirements of "Expert" affiliate program, you can submit an application to promote the level of your affiliate program.
"VIP" level is assigned to Partners at the sole discretion of the RoboForex Company. Minimum requirements for VIP program are as follows:
If your affiliate statistics meets the above-mentioned requirements of "VIP" affiliate program, you can submit an application to promote the level of your affiliate program in Improving the affiliate program section of your Live Account.
Please, note: our website has a special system, which automatically checks if your affiliate statistics meets the minimum requirements for "Expert" and "VIP" levels. If you don’t have enough active clients or their trading volume isn’t big enough, you’ll be notified that the level of your affiliate program will be demoted in 30 days unless your affiliate statistics improves.
Depending on the type of your affiliate program, different tools for attracting new clients and attaching them to your affiliate group are available.
Affiliate code (Agent ID). The client you attracted has to specify this code in "Affiliate Code" field when he registers a trading account. You can find your Agent ID code in the account information block on the right in your Live Account.
Affiliate links with referral code. These links can redirect you to any of our website’s page of Live Account and must be of the following type:
For example, if your affiliate code is "dhz", then your link will be "roboforex.com/?a=dhz". You can place these links in the Internet in order to attract new clients.
The Webmaster’s tools to attract new clients
In addition to that, the Webmaster can place on his website a registration form for opening a new account. After filling in this form, new clients will be automatically redirected to the Company’s website.
Partner can have an access to a complete information about clients he attracted in the following sections of Live Account:
1. Your Referrals. Here you can find the following information about your attracted clients:
You can filter this data by the date when each client was included into your partner group and/or the account number. In addition to that, you can view the statistics on all your clients up to the 5th level. The clients of the 2nd – 5th levels are your clients’ clients, i.e. your affiliate network.
2. Financial statistics. Here you can find useful information about trading activity of your attracted clients.
3. Commission details. Here you can find information about the dates, when the affiliate commission was paid. Also, you can generate a detailed report about the transactions, which the commission was paid for, in Excel spreadsheet file. This feature is very useful for rebate services.
Affiliate commission rate is calculated in USD for a trading volume of 1 lot. Commission rate depends on the type and the level of your affiliate program, as well as the trading instrument and the account type, on which the transactions are made. Learn more about affiliate commission rate you can in "IB commission" section.
Here is a simple example of how affiliate commission for "Agent" affiliate program. You’ve attracted 2 clients to open trading accounts of "Fix" type. Each of your clients made 1 transaction (EURUSD currency pair). Trading volume of each transaction is 0.5 lot. Let’s calculate the Agent’s commission: 0.5 lot * 4 USD (commission for EURUSD currency pair) * 2 (a number of clients) = 4 USD.
After registering as a Partner, you are provided with two affiliate accounts, Pro-Cent and Fix-Cent, for receiving affiliate commission.
The commission is transferred depending on the account type, which is used by attracted client to make transactions.
The commission for transactions made on Fix-Cent, Fix-Standard, and ECN-Fix NDD accounts is transferred to Fix-Cent account.
The commission for transactions made on Pro-Cent, Pro-Standard, and ECN-Pro NDD accounts is transferred to Pro-Cent account.
Affiliate commission is paid to your affiliate account once a day.
You can withdraw the commission from your affiliate account without limitations or restrictions at any time using any of the payment systems from the list available in "Withdrawal" section of Live Account.
Partner receives the commission for all transactions made on ECN-Fix NDD and ECN-Pro NDD accounts. The commission for transactions made on Fix-Cent, Pro-Cent, Fix-Standard, and Pro Standard accounts is paid only if those transactions meet the requirements of Min Trade Points (MTP), which is the minimum difference between the opening and closing prices. In case if a transaction made by an attracted client is less (in pips) than the MTP indicator for the trading instrument, Partner will not receive any commission for this transaction. MTP values for each trading instrument can be found in "IB commission" section.
Commission is paid for all trading instruments offered by the Company.
The RoboForex Company imposes no limitations or restrictions on the amount of the commission receiver for the clients’ transactions.
It is a system, according to which, Partners receive commission for clients attracted by sub-partners.
Multi-level affiliate commission system consists of 5 levels. Level 1 includes the commission paid for the clients, who are directly in your partner group. Levels 2, 3, 4, and 5 include the commission paid for the clients, who are in the sub-partners’ groups, i.e. those partners, who are in the senior partner’s group. For example, if you attracted a client and later this client became a Partner, this client will be considered as your client of the 1st level, and the clients he attracted will be considered your clients of the 2nd level.
Our multi-level affiliate commission system is only available for "Start" and "Expert" levels of "Webmaster" affiliate program.
Affiliate commission, according to our multi-level system, is calculated on a percentage base of the affiliate commission rate.
Read the terms and conditions of Partner Agreement.
By registering as a Partner of the RoboForex Company, you confirm that you agree to all terms and conditions of the Agreement.
According to the terms and conditions of the Partner Agreement, any Partner is obliged to obey the following rules: