Please note, this instruction is valid for connecting via Mozilla Firefox browser. In some cases, Java plugin must be installed and configured if you want your browser to operate correctly.
1. Download and install the latest version of Java from the Java official website.
2. In "Search in Windows" menu enter "Configure Java". Run the application, go to "Security" tab, and click "Edit Site List".
3. Click "Add" and add http://my.roboforex.com/en/profile/vps2/vnc to exceptions. Then click "OK" and close the application.
1. Login to your Members Area and choose "Your VPS 2.0 server" from "Profile" menu.
2. Copy "Administrator password", and then, in Control panel below, click "Open" in "Open in Browser". If "Security Warning" window opens, tick "I accept the risk and want to run this application" box and click "Run".
3. To apply the password copied earlier (see step 2), use "Clipboard". Paste the password into it by pressing Ctrl+V and then enter it in the password field below.
4. If the password is entered correctly, you’ll get access to your VPS-server.