Skrill is one of the most popular electronic payment systems in the world. In addition to rapid processing of payments and low commissions, the system’s advantages include the ability to use credit cards. Making a deposit using Skrill is possible through a form in the Personal Account.
When converting money Skrill adds 1.99% to wholesale currency exchange rates (conversion of euro into other currencies). These funds are a protection from fluctuations in foreign currency rates and other related risks. Skrill exchange rates are updated throughout the day. If you still do not have account in Skrill system, you can register it on Skrill web-site.
1. Login to your RoboForex Members Area. Choose "Deposit Funds" from the main menu.
2. Choose "Moneybookers account" from the list of the payment systems. Specify the amount to be deposited and the currency of your transaction. In case the currency of the transaction differs from that of your trading account, we recommend you to study the Company’s internal currency rates beforehand. Specify the account you want to deposit and click on "Deposit Funds".
3. Confirm your transaction by clicking on "Deposit Funds".
4. Enter your Email and password in the "Moneybookers" payment system and click on "Login".
5. Confirm the payment.
6. In your RoboForex Members Area you will be notified that the funds have been deposited to your trading account.
7. In your RoboForex Members Area you can see the details of your transaction.
1. Login to your RoboForex Members Area. Choose "Withdrawal" from the main menu.
2. Choose "Skrill (Moneybookers)" from the list of the payment systems.
3. In the "Withdrawal - Skrill (Moneybookers)" section specify your trading account password and the amount to be withdrawn. Enter your email address used in the "Moneybookers" payment system.
4. You will receive an email from email@example.com with the code to confirm your application for withdrawal.
5. Enter the confirmation code.
6. In your RoboForex Members Area the status of your request will be displayed as "Processing".
7. After your request is successfully processed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. In your RoboForex Members Area the status of your request will be changed to "Executed".