Using QIWI Wallet, you can pay for our goods and services instantaneously without any commission. QIWI Wallet can be easily deposited in QIWI and partner terminals, mobile phone outlets, supermarkets, ATMs, or online banks. Funds can be deposited not only from QIWI Wallet accounts, but also in cash, from bankcards, or mobile phone accounts at Beeline, Megafon, and MTS. In case you don't have a QIWI Wallet account yet, you can register one at QIWI Wallet website.
1. Login to your RoboForex Live Account. Choose "Deposit Funds" from the main menu.
2. Choose "QIWI" from the list of the payment systems. Specify the amount to be deposited and the currency of your transaction.
Please note, that at the moment only the following currencies can be used to deposit your trading account: USD, RUB. Limitation for one transaction is 350 USD, but not more than 14,000 USD a day/week (or the equivalent in RUB).
In case the currency of the transaction differs from that of your trading account, we recommend you to study the Company’s internal currency rates beforehand.
If you’d like to receive a Deposit Bonus, read the terms of the bonus program and then tick "I agree with the terms of the bonus program" box.
Specify the trading account you want to deposit and click on "Deposit Funds".
3. Enter the number of your mobile phone (same as the number of your wallet) in QIWI payment system.
4. Check the details of your transaction, choose "QIWI" from the list of the payment methods, and click on "Pay".
5. Enter your password and click on "Continue".
6. Choose the payment method and click on "Pay".
7. You will receive a SMS message with the one-time pass code.
8. Enter the one-time pass code and click on "Confirm".
9. In case of successful transaction, you’ll see a confirmation.
10. In your RoboForex Live Account, you can see the details of your transaction.