Analytical reviews from Trading Central in your Members Area will help you to understand peculiarities of technical analysis, support your own conclusions about the current market situation, and define the best possible ways of trading under the circumstances.
Trading Central in your Members Area is:
- Technical analysis to define monthly and weekly trends for different currency pairs and other trading instruments.
- Alerts received from indicators with daily timeframes, which describe the best moments/signals for buying or selling.
- Japanese candlesticks analysis with ready-made ideas, which can show you a recommended direction of currency pairs and other instruments on the basis of candlestick patterns.
Login to your Members Area or complete a simple registration procedure in order to have the opportunity to view Trading Central analytics.
Trading Central indicator allows you to automatically define and analyze the major trend indicators on the currency markets, thus making your trading on Forex much simpler thanks to the updated analytical data.
Trading Central for MetaTrader4 is:
- Access to analytical information from Trading Central (technical analysis strategies, forecasts, comments, key levels) on real accounts.
- "One Window" format – updated analytical comments directly in the trading platform.
- Trading Central indicator can be easily combined with other indicators and technical analysis tools.
- A wide choice of languages to get analytical data and updated information.
ЧIn order to start using analytics from Trading Central in your trading process, download the application, launch it, and follow several simple stages to complete the Installation Wizard.
Please note, that Trading Central indicator is only available in English. Select "English" at the first stage of Installation Wizard.
Instructions how to install Trading Central indicator into your trading terminal
Trading Central widget for cTrader platform is an innovative solution, which provides traders with “one click trading” with the help of the signals from Trading Central with recommended Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
Trading Central for cTrader is:
- Access to analysis of market data from Trading Central for demo and real accounts.
- "One-click" placing of market orders of the specified volume with recommended Take Profit and Stop Loss levels based on support/resistance levels.
- Easily accessible opportunity to modify Take Profit and Stop Loss levels for open positions.
- Fast enabling and disabling of support/resistance levels on the chart with "TARGET" button.
- Graphic indicator in MetaTrader4 and cTrader platforms is available to the following instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, and XAUUSD.